Springfield, Massachusetts

The Direct TV service guy hooked up my replacement receiver yesterday, as per a previously made appointment. Very polite and all that.

He had me sign his phone, saying it was to confirm that he had, indeed, arrived and performed the service.

He then told me I would be getting a phone call, with a survey about his work. He asked me for #10 scores.

I got the survey call, gave him excellent scores, except for, whether or not he showed me an id. He didn't, saying he was getting a new one soon.

And, did he mention the opportunity to purchase a service contract? No such contract was mentioned, and I wouldn't have bought one, if offered.

This morning, I received an email, confirming my signing of a monthly service contract agreement. He purposely screwed me, when he had me sign on his phone.

I called DTV and told them about this situation, and that if the monthly fee shows up on my next bill, I am going to raise holy h&$%, by calling the Better Business Bureau, State Attorney General and any body else I can think of.

I'm tired of seeing my bill fluctuate and having to renegotiate my basic service contract and fees every few months.

I can't wait to send these people packing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Receiver.

Reason of review: Fraudulent sign up of Service Contract.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Directv Cons: Fraudulent sales practice.

• Direct TV rip off