Los Angeles, California
1.5

August 4th 2015 i initiated a call to Directv to have my service moved from my old address to my new address. The transfer was to take place on August 7th.

During the call the custmer service rep stated that they were offering free HBO Showtime etc for 3 months. Teriffic I said to the rep and that I would take it. When I received my bill in September I noticed that I was being charged 50.99 for the free HBO Showtime channels. i call Directv and asked why I was being charged for a free service and was told by the service rep that since I didnt transfer my service on August 6 that I would have to pay for it and then they would credit me back the 50.99 a month once the free trial period was over.

UHHH yeah I dont think so. I asked why would they offer a service for free and then turn around and charge me for it. Thats not free. I asked that the channels be removed from my television and the 50.99 be credited back to my account.

Since my move my bill has been screwed up and no one can help me.

There are all types of charges on my bill that i dont understand and no one at Directv has been able to help me with matter or explain to me what happened. They are ripping their consumers off with their false advertisements and it needs to stop.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Directv Cons: Free promotions, Customer service and pricing.

• Free Promotions

Comments

Maybe you should get someone who speaks English and has basic math skills. Because DirecTV can explain everything but can't make you comprehend what is being explained