Arlington, Texas

The Genie and Genie mini we had installed on or about April 1, 2015 didn't work correctly. We have called 800 531 5000 3 times over the past week to arrange to have a tech come back out and fix the equipment.

The local installers in my area that installed the Genies never contacted us by phone or came by to fix the equipment. Fast forward to today and having never heard from the local installers, I called to bust our programming and equipment package back down to what it was before I ordered the Genie and Genie mini. And the cherry on top is that Directv is now going to charge us 150.00 to get our old receivers back. So, I busted our programming package back down to 135.00 per month from the upgraded programming package I ordered along with the Genies that would have been 209.00 per month.

But to Directv, that's progress, I guess. Each and every Directv rep at 800 531 5000 has been more and more apathetic about the problem over my countless calls to them over the past 6 days. They have no consideration for their customer's time wasted with lame service like this , including my family that has been a "loyal" customer of there's since 2005.

All I can say is thank goodness for public forums like this that enable you to complain about the one of the most hated companies in the US , right behind Dish Network. They left that little part out in their recent national ad campaigns where they strive to show that they're so much better than Dish Network.

Comments