State: Georgia City: Alpharetta Product: Directv Satellite Tv Service Clear all filters (1 of 109 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Directv in Alpharetta, Georgia - The satellite dish loses the signal every time it rains.

1.4
I called 2 weeks after original installation and was given directions to reset the system. Resetting the system worked but the problem persisted with every rain. Finally got feed up with resetting and called direct tv. They told me that to fix the system I would have to pay a $99 service call. This is for a problem that existed since day one. The direct tv representatives are so belligerent and obtuse that they refuse to accept that I did report the problem within the first 90 days, witch is their rule, but the problem was not adequately resolved. I should not have to pay for a problem with their equipment that existed from the time of service. It really is unfortunate that mega companies like direct tv treat individual customers like dirt. I get the distinct impression from direct tv that I am totally insignificant! Why AT&T is partnered with these fools is beyond me!
Review
Service
Directv Satellite Tv Service
Cons
  • Dont care about the consumer
  • Hate it want out of contract
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Directv Customer Service