1.2K views

You will be losing customers. Tried to complain on the phone.

Waited 20 minutes for a customer service person, who then transferred me to a manage. Currently waiting for a customer service Manager. Waited over 20 minutes for a manager, and decided Direct TV is not interested in helping their customers. They say they have " the best possible service " I don't think so!Finally after 25 minutes the customer service person came back on and said she is transferring my call to the supervisor Jen (Badge # BAG0074) She said NBC will be back.

She doesn't know exactly when but it will be back on soon. they are working on it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Directv Cons: Please read the 100 word complaint.

Comments

I want to watch the NFL season opener between the Bears & Packers but it’s on NBC which is not on directv So I’m going to be pissed if I can’t watch it

Thank you for CW and WFXL back on Glad you settled

They will be loosing another customer soon. Had enough of missing out our favorite shows. Sorry AT&T

I called and told them I was wanting to cancel my service with them because of this. They gave me $45 off my monthly bill for a year. I still may cancel but it might be later now.

MatureBumblebee278

If they don't give me a credit for losing channel 2 and 5 and get those channels back now, they are going to lose another customer.

@MatureBumblebee278

They gave us a credit of $5.00 - gee thanks. I would prefer my NBC back.

I lived in Seaside, Oregon and haven't had channel 6 CBS for weeks. When I talk to operators they do not know when we will get it back, have no idea if we will get a reduction in our bill for not getting our channel and are unwilling to return my call with someone from management that can give me answers to my questions. If this is not remedied soon I'll have to change companies, a company that can provide better service.

Is direct t v going to reduce our rate since we are not getting one of the mag or networks?