Carrera 42 a # 14 b 47, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
3.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been a direct tv customer for 18 years now and this new software update and change to the guide has me so close to leaving direct tv and going with another provider. The new guide sucks but the worst part is 1-2 days after resetting our DVR box we lose all of our recorded content and have to reboot the box again.

We’ve spoken to direct tv multiple times they tell us that a software update patch is on its way but here we are almost 4 months later and still the same crap. As everyone has mentioned the old guide was perfect! If it’s dont broke don’t fix it and where is the QC in all of this? Someone high up at direct tv had to sign off on this new guide so whoever that is they need fired because they suck and whoever designed this new guide they need fired and should never be allowed to touch a tv providers guide again!.

My wife has wanted to move to another provider for years now but I’ve managed to talk her out of it every time to discussion comes up, we’ll direct tv I’m about to lose that battle if you don’t do something fast! ITS EASY GO BAXK TO THE OLD GUIDE AND CALL IT A DAY!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments