2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been dealing with this problem for 3 1/2 months with zero results. I payed my AT&T joint account bill in November and a week later I cancelled my service with Direct TV.

I received a billing statement from Direct TV that stated I have a $101.00 credit. I received a bill in December stating the same thing and again in January of this year. Each month I called and explained my story and wanted to know when I was going to receive my refund. Each time I was told that the billing is under review and they are working on the issue.

I still have not received my refund and have called 5 times on this matter. I am beyond pissed off and am about to turn them in to the Better Business Bureau to see if they can do anything.

I know one thing I will never do business with these people again if they were the last TV company in the world!! It is ridiculous how they have handled my situation and many others.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments