If you want to lose your cool, increase your blood pressure attempt to call Directv Support.

If you get someone who speaks English good enough to understand consider yourself lucky. If it is someone who knows what they are doing, you have hit the jackpot.

It took me an hour on the phone trying reach someone who would authorize the replacement of the equipment. I have had service with Directv long enough to know when it is the dish or the signal or the remote that is not working like it should. I also know when it is the receiver failing. Trying to convince them or to explain to someone who doesn't understand the problem but tries to troubleshoot on the phone what is not working correctly is like hitting your head on the wall hoping it will feel better.

The hard drive in the Genie Whole Home Receiver has failed. It is corrupted.

Resetting, unplugging the power does not fix it. Try explaining this to someone who is in a boiler room with 100 others and the background noise.

Will disconnect tomorrow and try my luck with Dish Network.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Receiver Replacement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Hey there, Sorry to hear about your experience. Give me a call and I can see what we can do for you 480-819-9991