1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

WTF ATT ? why change what works ?

my wife is so pissed that she can no longer see upcoming episodes with the touch of a button, it gets changed back soon or we are gone ! I have read so many complaints on line about the new GUI ! doesn't corporate care about loosing customers ? we have had Directv since the beginning, I've said all I can say and can't think of the amount of words you require in your more details section so I'm finishing my complaint with all of this useless garbage just so I can get the complaint to release, why the 100 minimum, can I file a complaint against you also ?

huh ? huh ?

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Directv Pros: Way the gui was before you screwed it up.

Directv Cons: New gui, New user interface is terrible text is too small to read, See upcoming episodes was removed or not working.

Comments

I received an email from pissedconsumer.com asking if this was resolved LOL, nope ! they haven't budged even with countless complaints

They still say they are going to fix it but I doubt it!

ATT is not going to fix anything/ They know telephones but not television.

I agree. The new format is HORRIBLE!!

It's as if ATT wants its customers to leave ... which I will do if all the glitches aren't fixed very soon.