I agree with all the negative reviews on here regarding the new format for direct tv. It's harder to see where you are when you are scrolling through the guide, recordings, everything.

We do not need a title to turn into a picture. When going through guide, you lose the blue highlighter, so you don't know where you are or what you are high lighting. It takes at least 2 extra clicks to choose a program. It just makes no sense why they would change it Don't companies try out on users before requiring all of us to upgrade?

I'm so glad my bedroom tv is still in the old format. Also very disappointed with the choice of "free" movies. They are the same month after month. All holiday movies had to be "purchased" during the holidays.

Never saw that happen before. It seem most movies have to the purchased.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Go back to old format.

Directv Cons: New format.

Comments

Direct TV, Thanks for making your font so tiny that it is difficult to read. Dumb!!!!

Also....the guide.... I could always put in the channel or area of the guide I want to see.

Now it pops up dumb options and that isn't one of them. If it's not broke don't fix it!!

I agree with all of the above comments the new format is awful print is too hard to read guide as well as the recorder items!