I closed my account on 8/3/19 & I was supposed to get mailing information on where to send my receiver back to DirectTV via FedEx. I have not received any mail from this company.

I did receive a bill & mailed that bill writing "service canceled effective 8/3/19" on it. No response.

Called 8/23/19 and asked to speak to a supervisor & was disconnected. They have not called me back when messages left and they kept my Aug payment refusing to refund it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Receiver.

Reason of review: Mailing box on where to send equipment back.

Preferred solution: Close my account & send me the box/address to return equipment.

• Directtv Wants To Lean My Credit F

Comments

Take it to UPS there is a contract. They will send it to them free of charge. Hope this helps.

call FedEx to get a mailing address label to mail the equipment back to direct TV and make when you send the equipment back make sure it is insured and their signature required to prove they got the equipment otherwise they may try and say they did not get it. They will be charging your account for this equipment if it is not sent back soon.