2.0

We have been a Directv customers for 11 years. Three months ago we moved and Directv installed new upgraded equipment, great right?

We have problems with closed captioning with the new equipment and have made several calls to only be told that they know they have a problem with their equipment and it may be fixed someday. Three months no fix. We had no problem with captioning for 11 years so they give us new equipment and nothing but problems. They offer no help and are not interested in the fact that my wife cannot enjoy the same tv service she has had and oh by the way let me know that if I canceled the service which does us no good without the captioning would cost us $420.

Why should I have to pay for a service that we can't enjoy?? DIRECTV DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Receiver.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Directv Cons: Having to be transferred to different departments, Misinformed.

Comments

My husband has the same problem. But we have had no new equipment installed, so the problem just exists somewhere with them.

It just gives a typed word you can read every once in awhile and symbols and gibberish the rest of the time. Ours finally settled down after a couple of months of this stuff. Hope yours does too.

But welcome to Directv customer service....it is *** and they don't care. Like a doctor with very bad bedside manner.