1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Pay a small fortune for Directtv, including NFL package, ordered a 4 genie for child room which brought us to 5 only to find out can't watch more than 3 at a time, yet paying for 5. Was told the solution was easy, JUST buy a $200 receiver, just.

I don't have $200 because I am already spending a small fortune, just. Of course I was shuffled from person to person, always with the promise of fixing the problem only have to hang up after 2 separate occasions of being in the phone for 2 hours at a clip. Still waiting for the Supervisors call. They didn't want to help me they just want you to spend more money.

A lot of hidden cost. Ends up being expensive. Start off very affordable.

Recommend sling tv or a smart tv. Much cheaper option

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Dvr Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 03, 2017.

Comments

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #1267553

Don't know if you were speaking with the loyalty group but when I was a few days I had the exact same issue, What I will mention is the representative gave me a line back their department, The telephone for them is:

800 824 9081 and when you call that there will be a pin number, put in 1341 however the pin changes every five days apparentally, but you would be able to speak with them and if you have been loyal with them for more than a year and maybe paid your bills on time and haven't been late on them for consecutive months you might be able to see if they can have the 200$ charge taken care of, if you are in good standing they might be able to.