We switched to DT from cable which we loved, so we could use our satellite in our motor home .When we called we explained to them exactly what we had they told us yes no problem we have what you need.
After tech came out and installed everything in our house ( which did not work after he left) multiple calls finally got the first problem resolved. Now to the first major problem tried to hook up box in motor home and would not work . We called a technician who then informed us that box would not work with our satellite . So we called DT and informed them that we talked to a tech and told us we had the wrong box we need a box type X or something different .
DT told us they have them but can not give it to use because they just place an order for a box and the warehouse picks out which one they send us. So this is 3 months into it we attempted to cancel then but they would not let us. So we went on with our lives loosing tv anytime it would sprinkle outside or rain and having other little issues. Now comes the fun part so the 12 month initial plan is up and they have almost doubled our bill from $88 to over $141.
So we called in and got the run around they told us there is nothing they can do and we can cancel which we choose to do but cost us $220 dollars. I had them send me all contracts and bills Not one place on any bundle package any contract we reviews it in-depth and not one place does it state or show an estimated bill after the 12 months and I am for a price inflation or increase but find a 60% plus to be very extreme considering they have the same promotion still listed on their website...
I have attached pictures ..Please do your research and only go with Direct Tv if you have too much money and you feel like wasting some
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bait and switch with the lies
- Customer service is rotten
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Direct Tv Xtra Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well, I just got off the phone with DirecTV after spending about 4 hours in total this week trying to secure the NFL Sunday Ticket in any way possible. I'm..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..."
- "Ordered in a Sears Freezer. Had to pay an independent to deliver because our Sears doesn't bother. Used person they recommended. When it got here and before it was totally..."
- "Through Uship,I contracted w/Darrell Tindall AKA the transport guy, of Dickinson Tx.to bring a 51 Chevy Sedan Delivery to me in Florida. He picked up the car on July 30th..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."