Featured Not resolved

I've watched every Super Bowl since 1967.This SB was the only one to go into overtime but because of direct tv, we couldn't watch the last 3 1/2 minutes of the game and nothing in overtime!!!

I am livid!!! and when I called, of course I was put on hold. I have had good service for quite some time but the last time I called in with a problem, the customer service agent didn't even care what the problem was; he was just interested in selling me a maintenance package, which I did not purchase. I understand that this complaint about the Super Bowl is "making the rounds" on Facebook so DTV can expect a lot more complaints and cancellations.

Personally, I've been thinking about switching to cable for some time now so this may be the time.I'm writing this as I am waiting for a customer service agent to answer my call.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I switched to dish really happy now I had my family and friends switch also they are so glad they did alot better service more reliable to

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1286895

*** happens.

I've been a Dish Network customer for over a decade.I watched the entire Super Bowl without a glitch and I pay way less for my package than Direct TV charges.

We recently updated all the TV's in our house (4 of them) and rather than try to program them *** nilly, I just called Dish, was on hold less than 5 minutes and a nice lady helped me program every one of them. I explained to her that I was calling rather than trying to do it online because my Dish Equipment was old enough that it was no longer pictured on the website so I was unsure how to proceed. She offered to send me all new equipment FREE of charge. Years ago when I used to have Direct TV, they wanted 50 dollars per remote control to replace one's that quit working.

That's why I dropped Direct TV.I'm not going to pay for stuff they give away for free to new customers and especially since at that time I'd been a loyal Direct TV customer for YEARS.

Anyway, I don't know about cable because it's not available in the rural area where I live but I sure like Dish.

to KjaBlue #1288443

They actually hid the word w i l l y ? LOL!