Saint Louis, Missouri

Good morning

I have never written to a company before in regards to bad service,but todays experience was so bad that i cant let it go .

We have had Direct TV since 2007 and the service in 2016 has gone beyond poor. One of your reps called us and asked us to try your premium channels for Free and the caller was nice so i agreed to try it . she said simply call back between 30 and 90 days and there would be absolutely no charge

i got billed $31.99 on my last bill ,i called on 4/12 and complained,she said it would be removed when i paid my bill on the 16th but she couldnt take it off until i did. So i paid my regular bill on the 16th. called her back and after a very long conversation,the rep assured me she would remove the charges for the premium service which was supposed to be free .

Now today i have service interrupted . over $29 !!! I am shocked . 1st of all ,she assured me repeatedly that my past due balance is now $0 .2nd if she was wrong or dishonest about removing the charges someone should have contacted me .

i have called back today and got the wrong information from a rep,then was transferred to a supervisor who was unable to do anything at all ,she did take my information and said another supv would call me back but so far no call back .

If this cant be resolved i have no choice but to pay the $29 . And when I do so ,i will be letting everyone and anybody who will listen about our horrible experience with direct tv and discourage everyone from subscribing . and we have 2 college age children who will make sure social media is aware .

And please quit telling me every time that i call,,which is WAY TOO often,that i am a valued customer . . I will never believe that .

account 39112178

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Directv Cons: Customer service response, Billing practices, Overpriced service.

Comments

Only $29? I wish mine was that little.

How about combining Starz with Sports and charging $14/ month for two years when I not only did not ask for Starz I didn't even know what it was. And CS basically said too bad No Refunds we don't believe you.

These people have gotten snotty and they know I have had DirectV since 2006 but too damned bad. I detest these people.

They sneak charges by if you auto pay with CC it makes it easier for them to *** ang they damned well know it.

Ask to be transferred to Retention Desk and they will try to again take advantage by spreading out your refund over 24 months. They know exactly what they're doing.