1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been with Directv since 2003 and ever since they merged with AT&T I have been very dissatisfied. They offered me a price after I cancelled this past January and after 5 days I received a call from them saying I'm not eligible for that offer so they took it away.

What kind of company offers you something to stay and takes it back 5 days later. After hours on the phone again they gave me the same offer they did 5 days previous to only receive a bill totally different then what they offered me TWICE!

I finally just said please cancel me cause I cant believe they would take away a rate that they have offered several times! Needless to say I will never go back.

Comments

you asked . Q-link wireless they do the same deal.

a lifeline phone . They call me an act like Iwon the lottery or something. They explain I've been "UPGRADED". CK IT OUT A LIFE LINE phone RIGHT?

Mess. REVIEW results, They took 150 talk minutes away from my existing plan . Then they added 500MB. of DATA !

FINGER THIS OUT ! "A LIFELINE PHONE( What do I need DATA for? So I can E-Mail an ambulance, to pick me up cause I'm having a heart attack?)

So, you tell me, does that *** make any sense, or logical? I'M GLAD I'M ALMOST THRU W/ THIS GREEDY SINFUL PLACE, IT'S NOT ABOUT A (PERK) OR NEEDED SERVICES FOR FOLKS THAT HAVE DISABILITIES !

* ITS ALL ABOUT THE CASH!!!!!

So were all getting screwed

?