Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was going to have TV through your company. Spent an hour on the phone setting it up.

Was informed that I would get an email with the package I bought so I could discuss it with my wife when I got home. Did not get the email as promised. Called to get the email and was put on hold for over an hour. Finally got an email the next day after waiting over an hour on the phone.

Your technician came out to install the service and I was promised for TV hookups he only had one called again and was told that he was able to install it now with the four TVs the order was put in wrong and they did not have the teenies they had boxes for every room.

Call to talk to a supervisor was put on hold for over an hour call back three more times and was put on hold again for over 45 minutes. I would love for someone that cares about your business to contact me my phone number is 248-410-7361 my name is Brian

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

The new guide has such small letters it’s hard to read. The layout sucks.

When you record it does not show the date it was recorded. It is especially hard for older people to read.

Why the change. The old set up was good.