After years of being a direct tv customer I am so frustrated I do not no where to turn. Even though I did not want to switch to their upgraded wireless system I was talked in to it by a technician 4 months ago and my tv has not worked properly since then.

It keeps flashing on and off making it impossible to watch part of the time. I call about every week or so only to be told it is a software problem and when I ask to go back to my old system they say that is not possible. Now my tv stopped working all together on Saturday and I am told I cannot get anyone out here until next Friday. I have spent so many hours on the phone with no resolution at all.

Can someone help me?

I am told that when I switched I was placed into another 2 year contract. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have never talked to a bunch of crazy people kept transferring me to other people. I was just trying to figure out set up time.

They said we can see your set up time in March mind you this is January! Said could not refund my money call credit card. They are. They gave me run around.

Finally hung up on me. Even argued that they had internet in my area. I wouldn t use Direct tv if it was free! Bunch of smartelic sales people!

They had me upset I don t have there equipment at all. They cancelled on me I cancelled on them liars!

If your smartelic. They talked back never again Direct tv!