Featured Not resolved
1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Horrible interface, horrible subcontractors. Called because our tv kept experiencing fragmented pics but I was told other customers are complaining but it’s the broadcasting in the sky!

Huh! Nothing he could do. The latest today was relocating the dish. It’s in the way of ya putting up new gutters, I was told they could leave it where it is or bolt it to the roof.

I asked if my roof leaks where they bolted it are they responsible & he said no! Ummm, ok so I pay for your damages. Then I asked him why there was approximately 200ft of DTV cable wrapped my house when there was a shorter way thru the attic & he said he didn’t know why it was done that way but if I wanted it done correctly I would have to pay for it. Ok, so your guy took a shortcut & I have to pay for it?

He said someone has to pay for the work he does!! I asked him if DTV pays you or does my check get deposited into his bank acct & he said he would get into trouble. So what it all comes down to is terrible business & lazy techs that take shortcuts because they’re either lazy or inexperienced. He said I would be refunded my $52.43 for not relocating the dish but I just received a bill via email & had to call & talk to someone who did.

It know what she was doing. Also, call center was so loud you could barely hear her!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Technical Support.

I didn't like: Fragmented pic occurring sunny days, Unreliable recordings, Customer service is hit or miss with knowledge, Subcontractors are hit or miss with experience.

Comments