I agree with a lot that is being said but to me the biggest problem isn’t the font, I guess my room isn’t as big as everyone else’s. The far greater problem is the menu interface.

I’m pretty tech savvy, but trying to navigate to my recordings is the worst. Someone already said it but it seems impossible to go down to the oldest recording of a series. And has anyone tried to delete an episode from a recorded series yet? Yes you can still wait or fast forward to the very end and choose to delete there but if you are nowhere near the end and just want to delete the episode it’s almost impossible.

I have successfully done it once and accidentally deleted an entire series once and have given up 6 or more other times! I honestly believe there was no beta testing on this new menu.

We are ALL beta testing it for them. Well the reviews are in!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 16.

Comments

The new menu interface really sucks. If you go into menu it's on to "what's on now".

To reach your DVR shows you need to go left and then down to access the DVR menu. That's the only way to do it if you still have multiple shows to watch rather than just highlight the series icon and enter then you are watching the latest episode.

Please return to the previous menu system. It was much easier to navigate and much quicker.

Exactly. I just found this out a moment ago trying to delete a recording without watching the entire episode.

I surmised what you wrote, I have to fast forward to the very end.

Stupid. I am canceling my subscription at the end of this billing cycle, simply for ease of not needing to babysit prorated refund.