Directv - Horrible service!
I was on hold for 30 minutes on two occasions.In error, they charged someone else's bank account for my charges, and when disputed, they refunded the charges to the client billed in error.
However, they never notified me of a problem and have now cut off my service and claiming I owe them $325, including late fees! They did not once try to call me to sort out the mess they made. In the meantime, I have not had TV since May. I asked them to explain the charges that were made while I had service, and they could not make the math work.
I declined the protection plan, and they added it anyway. A total mess.
Worse service I have ever experienced.I have been on phone 1 hr & 14 minutes
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "Favor friends and family please share! Do NOT order DirectTV or ATT or whatever they call themselves when they pass you from agent to agent, doing everything but..."
- "AHS contractor, Sears/A&E Tech, installed ill-fitting universal parts which devalues my appliance and my property. AHS does not stand behind the shoddy repair job and their escalated rep, Jason,..."
- "I purchased a pair of shoes in the European size I normally buy. When the shoes arrived, and a few other items I purchased, only the shoes didn't fit..."
- "iOffer sellers sell FAKE UGGS - totally counterfeit with excellent (fake) packaging and a very inferior product - NO sheepskin at all in these boots - polyester fake fur. They..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."