Directv - Horrible service!
I was on hold for 30 minutes on two occasions.In error, they charged someone else's bank account for my charges, and when disputed, they refunded the charges to the client billed in error.
However, they never notified me of a problem and have now cut off my service and claiming I owe them $325, including late fees! They did not once try to call me to sort out the mess they made. In the meantime, I have not had TV since May. I asked them to explain the charges that were made while I had service, and they could not make the math work.
I declined the protection plan, and they added it anyway. A total mess.
Worse service I have ever experienced.I have been on phone 1 hr & 14 minutes
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I signed a 24 month contract for Direct TV at a quoted price of 96.91 a month. The bill came in at 205.77. I have called many times..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I move my DirecTV to my new home as well as my internet service, after ordering both service to be completed on the same day it did not happen they..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "iOffer sellers sell FAKE UGGS - totally counterfeit with excellent (fake) packaging and a very inferior product - NO sheepskin at all in these boots - polyester fake fur. They..."
- "On 4 occasions no mail has been delivered, yet I have a notice from Amazon AND USPS tracking that delivery was attempted. The deliveries do not require a signature, I..."
- "I purchased a pair of shoes in the European size I normally buy. When the shoes arrived, and a few other items I purchased, only the shoes didn't fit..."