Featured Not resolved

I was on hold for 30 minutes on two occasions.In error, they charged someone else's bank account for my charges, and when disputed, they refunded the charges to the client billed in error.

However, they never notified me of a problem and have now cut off my service and claiming I owe them $325, including late fees! They did not once try to call me to sort out the mess they made. In the meantime, I have not had TV since May. I asked them to explain the charges that were made while I had service, and they could not make the math work.

I declined the protection plan, and they added it anyway. A total mess.

Worse service I have ever experienced.I have been on phone 1 hr & 14 minutes

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of directv dvr tv service. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv dvr tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Leland, North Carolina, United States #1193550

I mean did you think you just didn't have to pay your bill for 2+ months?

Directv - Brent Vann claim#1610000854-01. DIRECTTV TECH PUT NAILS IN MY ROOF Directv "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..." Read more Directv - Cable Installation Review Directv "Direct TV claims that if an installer installs cable and damages your home they are not liable. They first try to say if you rent to someone, the renter said..." Read more Directv - Technical Support Review Directv "My installer drilled through my copper lines and waste lines. He then turned off my water to the house finished his install then left on a fri evening.. I have..." Read more DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants Directv "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more