Directv - Horrible service!
I was on hold for 30 minutes on two occasions.In error, they charged someone else's bank account for my charges, and when disputed, they refunded the charges to the client billed in error.
However, they never notified me of a problem and have now cut off my service and claiming I owe them $325, including late fees! They did not once try to call me to sort out the mess they made. In the meantime, I have not had TV since May. I asked them to explain the charges that were made while I had service, and they could not make the math work.
I declined the protection plan, and they added it anyway. A total mess.
Worse service I have ever experienced.I have been on phone 1 hr & 14 minutes
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Charged me early termination fees when i wasn't under contract. Refunded me another amount then what was quoted. I was supposed to get $120. They gave me $86. I called..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Directv / at and t combo...this was my installation ...damaged 2 walls and my ceiling and then told me if I cancelled my contract I would have to pay an..."
- "iOffer sellers sell FAKE UGGS - totally counterfeit with excellent (fake) packaging and a very inferior product - NO sheepskin at all in these boots - polyester fake fur. They..."
- "I purchased a pair of shoes in the European size I normally buy. When the shoes arrived, and a few other items I purchased, only the shoes didn't fit..."
- "AHS contractor, Sears/A&E Tech, installed ill-fitting universal parts which devalues my appliance and my property. AHS does not stand behind the shoddy repair job and their escalated rep, Jason,..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."