3.1
Coverage Area

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: I am a new customer to DIRECTVNOW: I recently made the leap to get TV back into our familys home this Christmas and saw the great deal ATT & DirectTV NOW is offering. I researched all the channels and found out the great benefits and wow - what a price.

I was so excited that I told the family - I would pay for the first three months in advance so we could obtain the APPLE TV box and it would be able to stream n our TV set in our home. It all sound great in theory, but I didn't realize what a pain in my backside it would be to obtain the APPLE TV box. I spent at least 3 hours on the phone today in two different calls attempting to figure out a way to insure that I would receive my APPLE TV hardware securely before Christmas. Boy was I wrong.

I was told that it would ship to my street address by FED-EX, but no signature is required. In a perfect world it would be on my porch when I got home. I'm just afraid that it may not be there. You see my family works during the day - no one is home.

My friends - they all work too - thats what we do when we want new things for our families. I offered several different ways that direct TV could ship the hardware or allow me to pick it up in my local area. - Signature required on the FED-EX package - Hold at the FED-EX local office for pick up - email me a voucher to redeem at a local AT&T Store - ship it by a different carrier to my PO Box - Make an additional purchase of the Apple TV hardware and have the funds credited back to my account - Have it shipped to a local AT&T store for pick up SEEMS NONE OF THESE ARE ACCEPTABLE. I'm open to options on how to receive my Apple TV hardware and to make sure it doesn't get plucked off of my porch this holiday season.

I may be wrong, but I thought I was the customer - maybe not.

Can someone please help my obtain my Apple TV box so my family can start enjoying TV again in our home. Bryan

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Directv Cons: Customer service sux.

Comments

Email AT&T CEO JOHN STANKEY js9991@att.com or Senior Customer Care VP Carmen Nava cn2487@att.com Leave ur number in message High level rep will call you with a fantastic offer