Allentown, Pennsylvania
1.3

I used this *** company for 11 years. Dummy me.

It is nearly impossible to talk to someone when you want to cancel the service. I had to cancel it three times already. They keep sending me bills after I cancelled the service. The first time was on the internet on 7-7.

Then they sent me a bill on 7-26 so I called them and eventually got to talk to someone. They said they cancelled my service. Then I get another bill today 8-22. So i got the big run-a-round again before I finally got to talk to someone who said my account was still active.

So I cancelled it for a third time. Then they said I will get a final bill within a week. Well guess what?, I am not paying them another penny for service not used. The Better Business Bureau will be my next step.

I went with free tv using a Lava antenna. The channels are clear and they are free.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Internet Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

#1206644

Can't help you. I didn't have problems with them.

Because of work I haven't watched TV much the last few years. I had called twice to cancel but they talked me into staying. They took half off my bill and gave me NFL Sunday Ticket for free. This last time I finally did cancel.

It was easy.

I just called and explained I barley watch TV anymore and that was that. Got no extra bill and got refunded $36.

#1202598

I just went through the same EXACT thing with these guys! And I also just submitted a complaint with the BBB! I will NEVER use them or recommend them to anyone!