Sacramento, California
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed up with ATT bundle with direct TV. I closed my account after 26 days and now direct wants to charge me over $400.00 ATT told me that i had 30 days and if i did not love the service i could disconnect and only be charged for the month.

So direct tv called me and told me that they are going to charge my credit card if i dont pay this. does anybody know of anyone that can help me with this. Direct has the worst customer service ever. NO support at all.

HELP ME PLEASE.I wil never go back to direct even if they offerthe best deal in town.

They are running the biggest scan on cable.

Dave Clark 707-689-0016 cell i live in Sacramento ca. 95838

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Bundle.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Directv Cons: Quality was bad customer service was bad could not get any help.

Comments

#1205340

I feel your pain and fustrartion as it can turn into an ongoing time consuming headache. The representatives cannot offer any help and you will get no where.

The best way is to call, when your directed to the direct tv customer rep, tell them immediately you want to escalade an issue and want to talk to a senior supervisor to have it escalated. I hope this helps as this was the only way the issue I had was resolved.