3.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I ordered the HR54 Genie receiver to replace my regular hd receiver when I got a new Samsung 4K tv on February 15th. I scheduled for it to be installed on February 17th between 12pm and 4pm.

I got an email at 2:13pm that rescheduled it for February 18th between 8am and 12pm. I got the texts from the installation company indicating someone was on the way. At 12:15pm, I texted that the person was late and ask for a time when the technician would be there. I got a return text saying that the installation had been rescheduled to February 19th.

I called Directv support and got a supervisor named Rachel who assured me that the installation would be done on February 19th. The Tech showed up with a genie that was not 4K and said that since it was Sunday, he could not get the right receiver and that I had to reschedule. I called Directv support and was told that I ordered the wrong genie receiver. I have been a Directv customer since 1997, and this is my first experience with service since the merger with AT&T.

I canceled the order, your contractors who interface with Directv customer support are not aligned and your service is poor. Lane Altenbaumer Account Number 1477277 281/217-9651

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Installation.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Directv Cons: Being deceived and lied to.

• Ripped Off By Unfulfilled Promise