Same issue here..Fox News blocked...

I called DirecTV and they said they could not help me ... they would put an "engineering note" on my account. Solution? I called Dish Network and they had someone at my home within an hour to install Dish.

Goodbye, DirecTV ...been with you for over 11 years.. .almost $20k spent in programming. You pull this ***... no, I am done ...no way am I going to accept that I can be censored by a company whose services I have paid for for over 11 years.

This is NOT acceptable.I simply can not grasp the level of frustration I am feeling over this collusion.

This person wrote the review because of "blocking of channels by directv" of directv tv service from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to "i don't want anything...i am done. thanks for the service over the years, but i won't stand for censorship".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments