i just signed up for a 2 year contract and 2 weeks later, you changed the format of your services that i can not read. if i would have know this 2 weeks prior i would have cancelled my services.

my daughter is 13 and has excellent vision and cant read it either, we need to change this format immediately or i will be keeping your equipment and moving to Dish network. i do not know which one of your engineers switched the old format but he should have to pay my direct tv bill till it gets fixed because a tv guide you pay for and cant read is useless!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Same here, we called and complained last week, tech came to house and changed all tv's back to old format, now today, unreadable format is back!

Direct tv Es la basura más grande q pueda existir de compañía de tv junto la compañía de teléfono.... los técnicos q tiene son unos basuras e tenido la peor experiencia de mi vida con las citas ya me an mentido 3 veses Pueden contactarme en cualquier momento si quieren saber más aserca de direct Tv 908 8218180