Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been putting up with this new interface for a couple months now trying to make the best of it. NO MORE!!

we pay good money for their service and it absolutely sucks. Problems with new interface are so many but I’ll highlight a few of mine. When you look at program it makes that program so big you can’t see what’s underneath. Half my recorded shows disappear at times for no reason and I have to unplug my machine to get them to reappear.

This has happened numerous times in the last few days, never before! After watching recorded show when you go back to list the highlighted area is on another show, but I expect it to be on the show I just watched and have accidentally deleted shows I didn’t mean to because of this. So annoying. Scrolling is beyond slow and awkward.

Channel guide is now harder to use and when you press record button for shows it automatically records whole season. WTH why would I want to record whole season on some shows at least have a feature like they had before where you can choose or not?!?

I hate this company and all of the changes they made. I can’t wait to cancel.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments