Coverage Area
Style and Design

For the first year I have been charged $60.00, many complaints filed no resolution. I just got my new bill after one year you are now charging me 112.46 a month I called and was told that the price of $50.00 which I never received was good for one year.

Then why did I sign a two year contract. You are charging s 67 and a 70 year old retirees 62.46 a month more. Now I am unable to afford my husbands heart medicine. Your company's customer service rep was extremely rude and refused my request to speak to a supervisor 48 hours later I am still waiting for a return call.

Your multi million dollar corporation is going to steal $660.00 dollars from seniors. You should burn in a special ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

offconsumerpissed

My god. I believe that you think you are being 100% serious, which is what is very scary.

I've met old people like you and have wondered how they made it through life at all. Are you legitimately saying that you had no idea that taxes and fees would be added onto your $50 bill? And that you had no clue that every cable or satellite company ever has their fees risen after one year? As if you didn't look silly enough, you are also saying that you can't afford your husband's heart medicine because your bill is $62.46 more than you (asininely) thought it would be?!?

You have to know typing that makes you look horrible. If your budget is truly that tight, why would you even entertain satellite TV? You never expected to have ANY additional expenses any month ever that was caused by anything or anyone?!?!?!?

Everyone (myself included) complains about cable and satellite prices. But, don't make stuff up that only makes you look like a dolt.