Directv - I enjoy DirectTV services

2949 of 7594 Directv reviews

I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts.I guess for some it works for others it doesn't.

For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand you have a real problem and you will not stop calling until the problem is fixed. Basic but works. :) I know it can be frustrating at times but service companies that have a large client base needs to be called up often. The more you call the more time they have to spend on your account.

So if they just try their best to fix it chances are you won't be calling and taking their time.Try it!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2949 of 7594 Directv reviews

Jan 12 #1269818 Riverton, New Jersey, United States

I have over 8 hours of phone time and my issues are still not resolved
Great TV....worst company to deal with on the entire planet. They've charged me thousands for services & equipment I've canceled or no longer have...some of which I'm not even sure if I've ever had!
All kinds of "Other Charges"....you better be looking at your bill every month! Good luck when you see the issues

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.