1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Today, 1/9/2018, I was unpleasantly surprised to find that Directv has changed their guide format. It sucks.

The navigation is completely different and uncomfortable to use. The simple act of typing in a channel to view in the guide isn't even available anymore. I wasn't impressed with Directv to begin with (as far as their business practices and customer service), but was at least content with the ease of using my service. Now that that's out the window, I'll be cancelling my service.

There's no reason to stick around, with dicey customer service most of the time and ridiculous prices (added benefit of spontaneous increases! Yayeeee!), the change in format is the final straw. Should've stopped while you were ahead, Directv. Believe it or not, making some haphazard change that interrupts everyone's viewing habits - with no notice - is probably not going to be welcomed by most of your customers.

I actually hate you right now. What kind of geniuses thought this was a good idea?

Like I said, I'll be cancelling my service. Only good thing is that my 24 month contract just ended.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments