Toledo, Ohio
2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 22, 2016

How can direct tv add the sports line up on my bill ? When no one watch's it it was never ordered.

At &t is a joke they can't even combine my internet and dtv I get 2 bills and they raised my bill $59 cable may be expensive but they don't use underhanded tactics.

I never received my bonus visa card and after having direct tv at&t charged me a hundred dollar deposit and my whole house tv hasn't been right since. The BBB needs to hear how they rip people off they can keep it Buckeye Cable will soon be my choice.

Original review posted by user Jul 14, 2016

They talked me into the package with 240 channels whole house TV. Never told me you had to have the internet for demand tv.

which on cable works without the internet. I had the internet installed now my tv's upstairs don't get play back I can't go upstairs and continue to watch a program.

Now I am being charged for the sports channel which I cancelled a year ago by bill incresed 50 dollars. Since AT&T merged I can not sign into my Direct Tv account they keep sending me to AT&T that tells me to go to my Direct TV account These people are a joke promised me a $50 gift card for installing internet ha ha never received just for direct tv my bill went from 89 a month to 156 a month and I get a seperate bill for 53 bucks for the internet I'm done with these rip off companies I don't care if I have to pay double I will go back to Buckeye Cable

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments