Direct TV took 107.99 out of my account and I had no services. I set up service on 10/22/2017 that day direct tv had issued a bill no even 24 hours after service set up.

The first bill was due on 11/13/2017, which i did not have the financial ability to pay. On the 13th Of November my services were shut off.this was verified by two different representatives (service were disconnected due to non payment) Which i was aware i did pay the bill. On December 13 2017 Direct TV took out 107.99 out of my account. When i called the two representatives knew i did not have service since the 13th and they verified that on rep said we will look into your refund.

as I spoke to people higher in management the started to deny what the reps had said and continuously told me my services were on and that they will not be giving me my money back. I told them i have not had services and im not giving you 107.99 for nothing. The manager Aleic and Mathew told me that their reps were wrong and i will not be getting a refund. I just payed Direct TV 107.99 for nothing!

Im beside my self right now, if i would had the services and they just took their money i would be fine with that, but I DID NOT HAVE ANY SERVICES SINCE NOVEMBER 13,2017. I have asked Direct TV to stop services and he ended the call with you will be charged 20 dollars a month for 12 months.

I then said but you just took 2 months out of my account, he said you 7 days way from your second month the payment don't count. Through this entire situation they continued to taunt the fact i will not be getting my money back and i was wrong because i didn't call when my services were disconnected on the 13th of November and that was my fault.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Cable Tv Service.

Comments