Needed new controller, Direct Tv reuppped my contract to another two years. husband just lost job and now paying a small fortune to Medicare and Direct Tv will not help me other than giving me a lower package.

don't want this - cant afford now I need out of contract. I am a very long time customer and now they do this!! don't want lesser package, don't want 6 month suspension, don't want any of this - just take my new two year agreement and let me go back to zero contract. Can't afford this anymore.

Why can't Direct TV get this? Seems illegal to me to slip in another contract and for TWO years. How does Direct TV get by with this????

This is unfair treatment - poor equipment and now new contract in order to watch Direct Tv. Please help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: new contract - now I am stuck for another two years.

Directv Cons: New 2 yr contract, Misleading of consumers to sign contracts.

Comments

You were told of the contract extension at the time YOU called for a new remote.IF YOU didnt want that extension then YOU should have gone to a Best Buy or some other retail electronics store and just paid the $25 for a NEW DTV remote.