State: Illinois City: Streator Product: Directv Satellite Tv Service Clear all filters (1 of 109 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Directv Satellite Tv Service Review from Streator, Illinois

1.4
This is a follow up to my complaint posted 4/17/2016 titled DIRECTV -WORST SERVICE EVER! I cancelled DirecTV the day of my post on this site; only 90 days after numerous complaints (incompatible equipment, unrecieved promos, disrupted service, and rate increases) and unacceptable customer service. After the cancellation, the $100 VISA card arrived. However, I believe this is because I also reported DirecTV to the FCC (Federal Communication Commission - https://www.fcc.gov) who regulates them, as well as the FTC (Federal Trade Commission - https://www.ftc.gov) who handles deceptive and unethical business complaints. On May 2, 2016 I mailed the converter and remote in the return mailer provided by DirecTV. Per USPS tracking, nearly two months later, the package is still IN TRANSIT. Finally, I received both a paperless (email) and a paper statement billing me for early termination fees of $418.91 and the threat of charging the credit card on file with them within 5 days. My Resolution: Since I qualified for it, I activated and spent the $100 Visa debit card... on an adult toy, which has provided far more entertainment than DirecTV ever did! And I called my credit union and CANCELLED the CARD ON FILE and requested a new one. Sure did. ROTFLMAO!! In the subject of last email from them it said, "Let Us Make This Right." Well, I don't need DirecTV to **** over me; I can do That all by myself!!
Review