For over three weeks I have been without Pandora and other apps in the other section I have called three time and been told that its being worked on. How long does it take to fix an app???

I dealt with CS via chat and had a man named Raul toll me he had fixed this many time and to follow his instructions and all would be well. I rebooted twice per his instructions and waited the 24 hrs he said I should. Nothing changed. I chatted with CS again and was told that there was no solution as Raul lied about and that tech support was working on it.

Its coming up to a month with no service. Either you have chimps in tech support or you need to get some talent in that department.

My contract is coming to an end soon as will my tolerance for your lack of service. Hence I will go elsewhere

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I've had the same problem for about a month now. I also have a late-model Genie receiver, so that's not the problem.

I get the same response from DTV; i.e.

"We're aware of the problem and working on it." Must be a REALLY difficult problem to solve. Fed up!