809 P St #102, Lincoln, NE 68508, USA

I am writing to inform you of the inconsistencies in your customer service, as well as, the lack detail they seem to have on the accounts. I have spoken to 4 different agents, all telling me different information: The is I am having is that $978.71 was taken from my checking account on 02/27/2017.

This was, of course, WITHOUT my consent to do so. I called in to gather information and get the funds back. The first agent seemed very helpful. He assured me the funds were going to be returned in 24 hours and he was issuing me a Visa Gift Card for $200.

I was pleased with his service, but to my surprise, nothing was given back within the 24 hours. So, I called back in. The second agent said, I see nothing done on this account, no ticket was opened at all. “ I was floored by that reply, BUT again she assured me that she would submit it NOW and as URGENT.

To give 72 hours and it would be refunded. WELL, here we are at 72 hours, still nothing. I have spoken to 2 more agents who state is will be 5-7 business days and they will put in “another ticket”.

Not to mention, they have been a bit rude, stating” Stephanie P: Yes *****, I got your point”? I would like to assume that this isn’t how you see your customer service experience to be, so I wanted to bring to your attention how we are being treated as your customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Reward Card.

Comments