Greenville, South Carolina
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been with Direct TV for years and signed my Mother up because of the service and price...before ATT took over. It has been horrible since ATT took over Direct TV.

The service is horrible, my bills go up every month. When I sign up for my Mother, they sent a receiver for HDT, to record, etc. and did not tell me it would be $15.00 more a month. My mother's TV is not high definition and she is 90 years old and watching news and very few shows.

She has the BASIC channels and her bill has just gone up to $73.OO a month, ours has gone up to 114.00 a month, jumping every month. Why does my mother and myself have to pay a sports fee when we do not watch the sports channels? When I called, everyone was rude, did not care and would not do anything.

It is terrible Direct TV will not be reasonable, nice or show some loyalty to their long time subscribers. I am longing around...may an antennae would be better?

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Directv Cons: All the price increases monthly, Billing for channels not used.

• Direct TV rip off