Waukesha, Wisconsin
3.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 07, 2016

I have yet to hear back since they promised a call in 20 minutes....it has been 30 hrs

Original review posted by user Jun 06, 2016

Tech said he cannot put dish on my garage. No lines can go over a driveway.

There is no driveway between garage and house--just grass and a patio area that my phone line goes over from the pole next to the garage. His supervisor was to call me within 20 minutes. Well four hours later, three phone calls from me to find out what is going on, they say they tried to reach me but I did not answer the phone that was right next to me, unused for four hours. Now they say they will send a supervisor out within 72 hours.

I took a day off of

work as well. I am really tired of being lied to! These folks only care about themselves, not the customer.

I already have phone and Internet with AT&T.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service Installation.

Preferred solution: Install as promised, price reduction, installed on Sunday--my day off. I already lost a day's pay..

Directv Pros: Installer, Having tv when it does work.

Directv Cons: Idiots in cusromer service that i could barely understand, Scamming people trying to get by, Inconsistency in what i was told, Customer service support.

• Incomplete Installation