Zion Crossroads, Virginia

This is by far the worst customer service I have EVER, EVER experienced. We had a confirmed installation and even received a call just prior to the time the technician was going to arrive.

He never showed up. We then received a recording informing us that we needed to schedule an appointment. We scheduled one 2 weeks later, received confirmation and the same exact thing happened. We will not waste our time anymore and have gone with another company.

DIRECTV ranks highest in the "losing business" and "HORRIBLE customer service" areas. Don't even think about giving them business because they will not give you any!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Installation.

Directv Cons: Customer service.

Comments

LPod
#1204332

Yea, glad to hear you dropped them. Because I was going to say, that's just an example of what's to come.

I've been with them for over a year now, and I don't think I've ever had the same bill twice. My bill went up $40 a couple months ago and I had to call, and thought it was resolved. He said something about a sports package, and I told her I don't want that, I don't even watch sports. The very next month I had a $44.99 Sports package on my bill.

I should have known sooner, but I'm going to Dish now. Good luck to you