Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I have had Direct TV internet thru Wildblue for over 8 years. In the past when I had internet problems I would call Direct TV and they were able to help, support and resolve any issues. I called last Saturday because I had no service and they said that for the last two years they cannot give support if my internet goes down.

Their suggestion is to cancel with them and go direct to Wildblue or any other provider of my choice.

Bottom line, I have been paying for a service that they cannot give me support for. The only thing they have been doing is COLLECTING my money, no support!!!!!

I was informed that their Corporate offices decided they would not advice their customers when they lost the ability to give service, only when the customer called with issues would they find out.

THAT IS INSANE!!!! Direct TV sucks!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Internet Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Directv Cons: Service does not perform as promised.

Comments

#1132068

I'm really sorry to hear about that. It sounds like you have been through a lot of hassle.

I'm an account manager for Direct Tv as well as Dish Network.

I would like to help you out directly and get you the service you are looking for.

Please contact me at 801-921-9594

Or just send me an e-mail at Markilnixon@gmail.com

Thanks, Marki