Virginia Beach, Virginia

After experiencing "Technical Difficulties" for the third straight day with only Channel 360 Fox News conveniently happening just prior to the election when unfavorable breaking news against the Dems is being announced, this is at the very least suspicious perhaps even biased and if deliberate certainly un-American. I have spoken with DirecTV and asked for an explanation, which they could not outline.

Because I can stream this same channel and do not believe that this is a Fox News issue, I filed an official complaint with DirecTV. I will be reviewing my contract with DirecTV to uncover an out.

We the people can vote with our wallets. I hope and pray AT&T/DirectTV's Ownership and Management are listening....

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Read Attached.

Comments

As I watch Fox news also, I am get the same message tech troubles again. This didn't start until just a few days ago. Now it starts something wrong with this picture.

Making one more call to direct to be told again that they are working on the issue.