Akron, Ohio

I've been a long term customer of DirectTV/Internet. I noticed my bill *** up slowly but then it went up $65 .

I called and was on the phone for over an hour as they switched me around to different departments and had SEVERAL discussions with "management". The best price they could offer was still $45 higher a month than my previous bill. Nope. Bye DirectTV.

I still have to pay this high price for over a month now and you wanted me to stay with you because new promotions may be available in the future. Sure, after you get me to pay $45 more a month for a while. The bill would cost me $2,000 a year. Think about that people.

$2000 for basic tv and internet - no premium channels. That is insane and people need to stop paying these rates. Look into your options!

You may be able to take advantage of those who haven't caught on to their streaming options but I'm done. They are the worst and I will never return.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments