I have been receiving advertisements for DirecTV and its address to business owner. I called them up I talked to a gentleman I explain to him that I'm getting mail address to business owner there is no business at this address it's my home I've lived here for 20 years.

The man told me he didn't understand what I was talking about. I asked him who he's trying to contact because it says business owner and I don't want this junk mail he told me he still doesn't understand what I mean. He said he would transfer me to somebody that could help me I swear it sounded like the same man. We once through the same thing he didn't understand what I was saying and I'm telling him I want to junk mail to stop.

He tells me he'll transfer me to somebody else they give me the option of being put on the Do Not Call list I told him it's not the phone calls it's the junk mail. They told me that they would transfer me and they hung up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Customer Care.

Comments