1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My bill is always paid on time, in May there was two checks sent in,(my son pays one third of the bill so he can have service in his room) I got credit for two thirds of the bill but did not get credit for what my son paid, his check has come back through the bank indorsed by direct tv, they tell me they don't show ever getting the check, they asked for a copy of the check, I sent it to them three times then they tell me they need a copy of his bank statement which I sent now they tell me I have to go on line to get this taken care of that my bill still shows past due on the check that they have received and sent through plus late charges on that amount, I have been hung up on calls I have made, then some times I get a person that can't speak English well enough that y. I have you can understand there have programs added that I have not requested but can't get them removed but I am charged for them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Directv Cons: Awful charges for services that never happened.

Comments