I need your HELP!!! I am very upset, as my 8 year old daughter was able to accidently buy and watch the first few minutes of an extremely graphic *** movie that your company offers....we recently upgraded our boxes and the gentleman that installed them DID NOT inform me that my Parental Controls would stay in place....the NASTY NASTY titles are the high 500s channels (just before the Olympics channel- sneaky how you did that, and she clicked too fast and was given access--NO passcode was even asked for) My daughter is traumatized and I now may have to take her to counseling since her first idea of anything sexual was a NASTY foursome of people screaming and moaning having sex on my HOME TV screen!!!

She accidently hit "select" and it did NOT require a password...THIS IS NOT OKAY! I called and your customer service people told me that "they understood my frustration" (nice script :( - know she was too afraid to agree with me since you record her calls ) and she was NO help at all...said there was NO dept I could call!!!! WHAT?!?! A multi billion dollar business has NO human beings that address complaints from their customers!!???

We have AT& T for phones and with all our business, we give this company about $800 a month, and this is how I am treated!?!? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE and I NEED someone to call me!

The DEFAULT settings in these cable boxes should NOT include X Rated material!!! It should be locked down and any sick adult that wants to go find this junk should have to unlock it (AWAY FROM KIDS) ...the fact that my 8 yr old was able to access this is ridiculous! I plan to tell as many people as possible (including the press-I have a contact at the Dallas Morning News that will be told this story TODAY!) until your company can change the way these settings are done when you first set up service.

THIS IS NOT OKAY!!! My daughter's innocence has been taken...what price can you put on that...so you can make $12 on some *** addict?!!?

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

This makes me sick! I totally agree. THEY, the sick’o, should need a password to access their “drug”.

@Heather

Her fault she didn’t double check but you all are ignorant