Every time a contractor comes to install something, it finally dawned on me why I have this growing mountain of wiring and cables behind my tv.The installer just cuts off what he doesn't need, installs what he came for and leaves everything else behind.
I have a DVD player that I seldom use. Today I went to play a DVD and it wouldn't work. After sifting through the miles of *** behind my TV, I found my DVD player was unplugged. The last person back there was the installer for my wireless whole house set up.
I know just enough about these electronics to get me in trouble so I decided I'd better not start plugging and unplugging stuff. The only thing that should be behind my TV is the wiring for a router, a DSL, the DVD player and the wireless DirecTV. I've had DirecTV for years and I don't understand why I was so *** not to figure out why I had this growing mound of stuff. Whenever an installer has been to my house, I mention the growing problem and they will just nod and go on about their business.
My sister also has DirecTV and she has the same problem. I'm going to try to attach a picture or video to this complaint.
Oh, and this is just behind the tv in the family room.It's just as bad as the one in the bedroom.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I HAVE MY HD DISH ANTENA IN THE TOP OF MY ROOF. MY BROTHER CALLED DIRECT TV AND ORDERED A NEW INTALECTION. THIS MOTHER FUC* ER CAME TO MY HOUSE..."
- "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..."
- "They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months. We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up! I took the..."
- "Borealis Face Cream was next to useless. If you fall in with a team of folks, you may pick up their Skin Care habits. Send me an email if you're..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."