Every time a contractor comes to install something, it finally dawned on me why I have this growing mountain of wiring and cables behind my tv.The installer just cuts off what he doesn't need, installs what he came for and leaves everything else behind.
I have a DVD player that I seldom use. Today I went to play a DVD and it wouldn't work. After sifting through the miles of *** behind my TV, I found my DVD player was unplugged. The last person back there was the installer for my wireless whole house set up.
I know just enough about these electronics to get me in trouble so I decided I'd better not start plugging and unplugging stuff. The only thing that should be behind my TV is the wiring for a router, a DSL, the DVD player and the wireless DirecTV. I've had DirecTV for years and I don't understand why I was so *** not to figure out why I had this growing mound of stuff. Whenever an installer has been to my house, I mention the growing problem and they will just nod and go on about their business.
My sister also has DirecTV and she has the same problem. I'm going to try to attach a picture or video to this complaint.
Oh, and this is just behind the tv in the family room.It's just as bad as the one in the bedroom.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that..."
- "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."