1.8
Style and Design

I had DirecTV at my last home. Aside from the ridiculous cost and the expected weather outages I was OK with the product.

HOWEVER, these unscrupulous bastards called ME right before the end of my 2 year contract and offered me a "free" upgrade. I SPECIFICALLY asked if Id have to agree to another contract as I did NOT want the obligation. I was told Id have no further obligation so I said yes to the upgrade. Low and behold, A couple of months later, they jack my rates by $100 a month!

So I fired them. They told me Id be charged an early disconnect fee. I said No, I wont, I have no contract. The filthy liars insisted that I agreed to a new contract when I got the "free" uograde.

I explained how I NEVER agreed to that, signed nothing, and expressly asked about that before agreeing to it. Bounced right off the unreasonable *** They hit me on my credit rating. Hey, AT&T/DirecTV. Suck it!

Youll never see a dime from me. Ill wait you out til it drops off my report.

Filthy, lying, animals. Youre the number one reason were all cutting the cord baby!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Satellite Tv Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments