1.2

I have been a customer for20 years. A little over a year ago, I was promised a rate of $134 a month for my Directv service and equipment.

Then every month the bill doubled to $280. After numerous calls to customer service that hung up on me, I went to local AT&T store for them to call. They called their supervisor who called Directv and she was hung up on. After 2 hours of explaining, Directv offered me the same service and equipment for $77 a month for one year.

The AT&T worker and Supervisor heard the deal as well. They credited me the over charge and I thought that was it for a year. Every month for 3 months I was over charged so I had to return to the AT&T store and have the person call Directv each month. On the last visit, I recorded the phone call.

Finally I had 3 straight months with the agreed upon bill. In September the bill jumped again. I have called twice to have them honor their offer. Each time I was pushed to someone else and finally ended up with a Supervisor name Camilla.

She was rude and continued to give excuses as to why the bill went up. When I said we had a 12 month agreement, she said that was irrelevant. Then when I told her I wanted to file a formal complaint, she hung up on me.

Do not sign a contract with Directv.

They lie and promise and then bait n switch you. They will steal from you and you are at their mercy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04.

Comments